UPDATE FROM HIV SCOTLAND https://www.hiv.scot/news/coronavirus-covid-19-and-people-living-with-hiv-in-scotland Our new Coronavirus Helpline is live between 10am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. Dial 0131 558 3713. Here, we’re keeping you up to date with everything we know about...
- Peer Support available during Covid-19 crisis 22nd April 2020
- Health Village moved to ARI 24th March 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and people living with HIV in Scotland 17th March 2020
- Latest news re HIV and COPID-19 14th March 2020
- Aberdeen listed as a Fast Track City 25th February 2020