Introduction to Our Positive Voice (Grampian)
Positive people are working with NHS Grampian and HIV Scotland to develop a local HIV Forum. This forum will be an opportunity to:
- Get more informed about HIV.
- Share your own experiences with others who may have been through similar experiences and access informal peer support
- Shape policy and services to ensure that they meet your needs.
If you can’t make it along to the meetings, you can send us your point of view at www.ourpositivevoice.org.
Our Positive Voice (Grampian) is open to anyone living with and affected by HIV in Grampian.
Refreshments will be provided. Forms for travel reimbursement will be available at the meeting.
Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
For further information including the address of our new venue for meetings, contact:-
- By Email – email@example.com
- By Phone – on 01224 968468