Trained members of Our Positive Voice Grampian are hosting confidential online drop in sessions in lead up to World Aids Day on 1st December. Anyone can drop in for a chat, ask ANY questions and / or seek peer support, if needed. We use the secure and confidential NHS Attend Anywhere call system where you can opt to do a video or voice chat. If you would like a chat, go to https://ourpositivevoice.org/attendanywhere during one of the sessions below. We also offer peer support for anyone living with or affected by HIV every Thursday morning. Date Day Start End 24-Nov-2020 Tuesday 1400 1600 25-Nov-2020 Wednesday 1900 2100 26-Nov-2020 Thursday 0900 1200 27-Nov-2020 Friday 1900 2100 28-Nov-2020 Saturday 1000 1200 29-Nov-2020 Sunday 1400 1600 30-Nov-2020 Monday 1400 1600 01-Dec-2020 Tuesday 090014001900 110016002100 After clicking the button “Start Video Chat” a new window will appear and it will quickly do a connection...
- It’s A Sin 5th February 2021
- HIV/Aids: Dispelling the myths and changing attitudes 11th January 2021
- Who are we? 16th December 2020
- First Minister talks about HIV on World Aids Day 1st December 2020
- Drop in for a 121 chat 16th November 2020