HIV– If someone is on effective treatment they can’t pass it on. When treatment is taken as prescribed – usually just one or two tablets a day- it can reduce the level of the...
- Health Village moved to ARI 24th March 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and people living with HIV in Scotland 17th March 2020
- Latest news re HIV and COPID-19 14th March 2020
- Aberdeen listed as a Fast Track City 25th February 2020
- Aberdeen becomes second Scottish city to sign up to the Fast Track initiative 8th October 2019