HIV– If someone is on effective treatment they can’t pass it on. When treatment is taken as prescribed – usually just one or two tablets a day- it can reduce the level of the...
Are you living with HIV?
If you are, we’d like to find out more about what support you need, what support is available to you in Grampian and how it could be improved.
Please spare some time to complete our survey here
It should only take 10 minutes to complete. If you’d prefer a paper version please pick one up at your HIV clinic or contact the Healthline on 08085 202030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Getting on with HIV 16th February 2019
- Undetectable = Untransmissable 26th November 2018
- Women & HIV Support Group 17th November 2018
- Our Banner at the Health & Social Care Partnership 2nd October 2018
- All About You 15th September 2018